This Website is part of the Healthy You Healthy Love group. We only contact individuals who specifically request that we do so, either in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters, have signed up for a free gift, or have purchased one of our products.
Your privacy is very important to us. Therefore, we have developed this Policy to advise you how we collect, communicate, disclose and use your personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with this code, ensuring that the privacy of personal information is protected and maintained.
How do we store your information?
Your information, such as; email address, first name, and your last name, are stored at the list server that delivers the Healthy You Healthy Love newsletters. Those who help manage our lists in order to deliver email to those who would like to receive our newsletters, supporting products and information, can only access your information.
All of the newsletters that are sent to you will include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe link.
If you have purchased any of my programs, you will continue to receive mailings related to your purchase. If you are an affiliate partner, you will continue to receive mailings associated to our affiliate program. If you would like to be removed please unsubscribe or contact support:firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy may be changed at any time at the discretion of Healthy You Healthy Love. Should we update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website. This policy was revised June 4, 2014.